- Follow Crázed Fooliosity on WordPress.com
- Saint Joseph, MI Weather :: 73F Fair 21 August 201773F Fair
- Today 21 August 2017A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight 21 August 2017Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Saint Joseph, MI Weather :: 73F Fair 21 August 2017
- Survivors recount atrocities of ISIS occupation in Mosul 20 August 2017Watch Video | Listen to the AudioThe post Survivors recount atrocities of ISIS occupation in Mosul appeared first on PBS NewsHour.
- Survivors recount atrocities of ISIS occupation in Mosul 20 August 2017
Author Archives: Ian
i still practice arguing better (giving way) as i talk to you (i wrote this to say i just did) (because i pretend you read these) (and every hit i see i pretend is yours) (there are almost none, ever) … Continue reading
love is the unconditional God, and justice is the conditional God. i don’t want the injustice of first being broken inside to later found the justice against my involuntary hate. my purpose is not supposed to be a pressure cooker’s … Continue reading
A baffled nurse from “Africa” (the, frickin’ … continent) said to me once, “Why can’t you be grateful? You have a bed, you have food, you have medical care.” And I said to him, “Because this isn’t where I live, … Continue reading
i may have done my best in a blackout to fuck up your life over the phone and looked at the clock every day at 12:34 awaiting your phone call for all these years since, but there’s always the hope … Continue reading
RYM = Rate Your Music. This is the auto-generated list as of today (which, you know … I wrote it down). Radiohead – “Daydreaming” Radiohead – “Present Tense” David Bowie – “I Can’t Give Everything Away” Childish Gambino – “Me … Continue reading
Which, see below. I’ve started boiling situations into a +1, a 0, or a -1, and at rare instances a +2 or -2. If the President is lampooned, for instance, about a third of the people will see it as … Continue reading