- Follow Crázed Fooliosity on WordPress.com
- Saint Joseph, MI Weather :: 65F Fair and Breezy 25 June 201765F Fair and Breezy
- Today 25 June 2017A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight 25 June 2017A chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 11pm, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saint Joseph, MI Weather :: 65F Fair and Breezy 25 June 2017
- London evacuates 650 apartments overnight during fire inspection blitz 24 June 2017The burnt out remains of the Grenfell Tower are seen in North Kensington, London, Britain June 20, 2017. Photo by Marko Djurica/Reuters Hundreds of people had to evacuate their towers in London overnight because inspectors found their buildings to be too vulnerable after a fire erupted in a high-rise last week and killed at least 79. People from more than 65 […]
- London evacuates 650 apartments overnight during fire inspection blitz 24 June 2017
Author Archives: Ian
You’re still always on my mind. There could be someone else, I guess. But she’d never be you. My heart needs yours here, with me. I don’t want to see all this without your eyes next to mine. I love … Continue reading
love is the unconditional God, and justice is the conditional God. i don’t want the injustice of first being broken inside to later found the justice against my involuntary hate. my purpose is not supposed to be a pressure cooker’s … Continue reading
A baffled nurse from “Africa” (the, frickin’ … continent) said to me once, “Why can’t you be grateful? You have a bed, you have food, you have medical care.” And I said to him, “Because this isn’t where I live, … Continue reading
i may have done my best in a blackout to fuck up your life over the phone and looked at the clock every day at 12:34 awaiting your phone call for all these years since, but there’s always the hope … Continue reading
RYM = Rate Your Music. This is the auto-generated list as of today (which, you know … I wrote it down). Radiohead – “Daydreaming” Radiohead – “Present Tense” David Bowie – “I Can’t Give Everything Away” Childish Gambino – “Me … Continue reading
Which, see below. I’ve started boiling situations into a +1, a 0, or a -1, and at rare instances a +2 or -2. If the President is lampooned, for instance, about a third of the people will see it as … Continue reading
“You’ll have to explain that concept to me again.” “Okay. Listen. The desert is totally flat and free of obstruction between here and those mountains about fifty miles away. Not even a road. And there is no one out there. … Continue reading
“What are you listening to? It sounds like techno.” “It is.” “It’s called techno?” “Electronic dance music.” “What’s the name of the band? Have I heard of them?” “Sniffed By Kittens. No you haven’t heard of them.” “Sniffed … what?” … Continue reading