- Follow Crázed Fooliosity on WordPress.com
- Saint Joseph, MI Weather :: 73F Fair 21 August 201773F Fair
- Today 21 August 2017A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight 21 August 2017Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Saint Joseph, MI Weather :: 73F Fair 21 August 2017
- Survivors recount atrocities of ISIS occupation in Mosul 20 August 2017Watch Video | Listen to the AudioThe post Survivors recount atrocities of ISIS occupation in Mosul appeared first on PBS NewsHour.
- Survivors recount atrocities of ISIS occupation in Mosul 20 August 2017
Category Archives: Thoughts
A baffled nurse from “Africa” (the, frickin’ … continent) said to me once, “Why can’t you be grateful? You have a bed, you have food, you have medical care.” And I said to him, “Because this isn’t where I live, … Continue reading
Which, see below. I’ve started boiling situations into a +1, a 0, or a -1, and at rare instances a +2 or -2. If the President is lampooned, for instance, about a third of the people will see it as … Continue reading
I was in Pine Rest Hospital, in Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1987, when I was fifteen. I ran into her there, on the Short Term Unit. I had just come in from the Crisis Unit, and she came in a … Continue reading