All taken by me a few years ago, from my balcony. That’s the pier and lighthouse on Silver Beach, in St. Joseph, Michigan, overlooking Lake Michigan. (Having a nice camera turned out to be bittersweet, as, typical of a mentally ill person, I don’t go outside unless I have to.)
- Follow Crázed Fooliosity on WordPress.com
- Saint Joseph, MI Weather :: 73F Fair 21 August 201773F Fair
- Today 21 August 2017A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight 21 August 2017Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Saint Joseph, MI Weather :: 73F Fair 21 August 2017
- Survivors recount atrocities of ISIS occupation in Mosul 20 August 2017Watch Video | Listen to the AudioThe post Survivors recount atrocities of ISIS occupation in Mosul appeared first on PBS NewsHour.
- Survivors recount atrocities of ISIS occupation in Mosul 20 August 2017