All taken by me a few years ago, from my balcony. That’s the pier and lighthouse on Silver Beach, in St. Joseph, Michigan, overlooking Lake Michigan. (Having a nice camera turned out to be bittersweet, as, typical of a mentally ill person, I don’t go outside unless I have to.)
- Follow Crázed Fooliosity on WordPress.com
- Saint Joseph, MI Weather :: 65F Fair and Breezy 25 June 201765F Fair and Breezy
- Today 25 June 2017A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight 25 June 2017A chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 11pm, then a slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saint Joseph, MI Weather :: 65F Fair and Breezy 25 June 2017
- London evacuates 650 apartments overnight during fire inspection blitz 24 June 2017The burnt out remains of the Grenfell Tower are seen in North Kensington, London, Britain June 20, 2017. Photo by Marko Djurica/Reuters Hundreds of people had to evacuate their towers in London overnight because inspectors found their buildings to be too vulnerable after a fire erupted in a high-rise last week and killed at least 79. People from more than 65 […]
- London evacuates 650 apartments overnight during fire inspection blitz 24 June 2017